- Admission Forms will be available/may be obtained from the office counter by depositing Rs. 500/- for Vocational Courses and Rs. 150 for all others. Candidates are directed to fill up the application form carefully. Candidates must follow the instructions of prospectus.
- Application Form along with below mentioned testimonials should be submitted at the office within schedule date:
- The list of the selected candidates will be pasted on the Notice Board.
- Migration Certificate is necessary for the students who come from outside universities.
- Candidates should produce all original certificates for verification at the time of admission. School/College leaving certificate should be submitted in original.
- Three copies of recent passport size black & white / colour photographs should be submitted.
(a) School/College Leaving Certificate
(b) Marks Sheet
(c) Admit Card
(d) Character Certificate
(e) Registration Slip
(a) Candidate's father's signature is necessary in the undertaking of Income Certificate. Guardian's Signature is necessary if father expired.
(b) Certificate should be issued by the B.D.O. or S.D.O. or C.O. or D.C.